    Subjectdevice-mapper patchset
    Hi,

    Here's another device mapper update, some of these are quite big
    patches, so I'll run through the list:

    endio method
    We've been using this code for many months (years?). Needed for the
    more complicated targets.

    Remove the version-1 ioctl interface
    This didn't get in last time I submitted it. Leave it out if you
    still disagree.

    Audit for list_for_each_*entry*
    Trivial, please merge

    Queue limits
    Please merge.

    List targets ioctl
    Adds a command that lets tools query the kernel to see what
    targets/versions are available.

    Multipath target
    People really want this, so I'm probably pushing it sooner than I'd
    like. It would be good if it got a wider audience in the -mm tree or
    as an experimental target in vanilla.

    Thanks,

    - Joe

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:01    [W:0.023 / U:0.192 seconds]