    SubjectRe: Which interface: sysfs, proc, devfs?
    Date
    > Greg KH <greg@kroah.com> wrote:
    > > Yet you want to do asynchronous support with sysfs? How would that
    > > work?
    > > What kind of device are you writing a driver for?
    >
    > It is not firmware uploading only. Once the firmware is uploaded, I will
    > communicate with that device. It is a ezusb microcontroller controlling
    > several relais, adc and dac.

    usbfs certainly supports asynchronous communication (sending an urb
    and picking up the result at some convenient later time). I don't know if
    libusb supports it, but in any case it is easy to use usbfs directly.

    Duncan.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:00    [W:0.021 / U:29.384 seconds]