    SubjectRe: Which interface: sysfs, proc, devfs?
    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 19:25:14 -0800
    Greg KH <greg@kroah.com> wrote:

    > Yet you want to do asynchronous support with sysfs? How would that
    > work?
    > What kind of device are you writing a driver for?

    It is not firmware uploading only. Once the firmware is uploaded, I will
    communicate with that device. It is a ezusb microcontroller controlling
    several relais, adc and dac.

    > For firmware only download type devices, I'd really recommend sticking
    > with libusb, unless you have to. It's much easier that way.

    Yepp, there's already a tool using libusb (fx2 programmer) for my chip
    which I indeed would use if I only wanted to download the firmware...

    regards
    Jonas

    PS: CC me.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:00    [W:0.019 / U:0.836 seconds]