    SubjectRe: 2.6.3-mm1
    Brandon Low <> wrote:
    > but if people are depending on that support to stay
    > in a stable kernel and are developing based on it and don't have the
    > time to learn dm or dmcrypto and redesign whatever may need redesigning
    > to use it, it strikes me as rude to pull that support.

    This is actually an argument for removing cryptolooop. People are
    developing against a crypto infrastructure which has well-known weaknesses.

    Pulling it out is an excellent way of communicating this fact. Right now,
    we're just deluding people.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:01    [W:0.018 / U:2.696 seconds]