    SubjectRe: [LTP] [Announce] Strace Test

    This is awesome Dan! I added the directory into the /tools section of the
    LTP and it will be included in the next release. Thanks!

    -Robbie

    Robert V. Williamson <robbiew@us.ibm.com>
    Linux Test Project
    IBM Linux Technology Center
    Web: http://www.linuxtestproject.org
    IRC: #ltp on freenode.irc.net
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
    not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein