SubjectRe: BitKeeper repo for KGDB
Date
OOPS!
I started downloading your changes from bitkeeper web interface and didn't
finish that. We have got again out of sync.

I have setup a cvs repository in the meantime. More info at
http://kgdb.sourceforge.net/cvs.html

You can add yourself to kgdb project as a developer. Then you'll be able to
checkin changes yourself.

Thanks.
-Amit

On Wednesday 11 Feb 2004 12:56 am, Tom Rini wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 01:57:39PM +0530, Amit S. Kale wrote:
> > Tom,
> > Can you please post diffs wrt. 2.6.x kernels for the bitkeeper challanged
> > (me :)?
>
> I appologize for not getting to this sooner, but I've been doing a lot
> of cleanups and such to the code (and not being as well versed in the
> gdb protocol as I'd have like to been, spending some time looking into
> user-error type bugs). But I'm now at the point where I'm much happier
> with how KGDB works wrt breaking in, resuming sessions, etc, so I'm
> going to start double checking kgdboe again and hopefully checkin, and
> then break out for Andrew all of the stuff I've got. The following is
> a patch against what I've pushed last (debug bits and all):

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:00    [W:0.061 / U:0.068 seconds]