SubjectRe: Mach Speed motherboard w/onboard video
Date
On Wednesday 08 December 2004 11:56, Lee Revell wrote:
>On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 11:40 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Has a builtin video, called UniCrome in the propaganda.
>>
>> Are there usable linux drivers for this one?
>
>Yes, they are quite good actually:
>
>http://unichrome.sourceforge.net/
>
>The biggest problem is that the via DRM module is not in the kernel
> yet. You will have to install it from dri.sourceforge.net CVS. It
> was in a recent -mm release but was dropped and unfortunately the
> current version doesn't work with the -mm kernel. Andrew Morton &
> others have said they will try to get it back in soon.
>
>Lee

Unforch, this implies its for 2.6 kernels. The machine in question
will be running 2.5.25-adeos, an rtai conversion kernel. I'll take a
look and see if it might be buildable for that. Thanks for the links.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:08    [W:0.041 / U:0.172 seconds]