    SubjectLogitech PS/2 touchpad on 2.6.X not working along bottom and right sides.
    And again, the previously-unforwarded-to-the-list bit.

    -Andy

    > Yes, you can. Booting with psmouse.proto=bare will force the touchpad
    > into standard PS/2 mode. You may also try booting with
    > psmouse.proto=imps and psmouse.proto=exps - maybe one of these 2 will
    > give you virtual scrolling.
    >
    > If psmouse is compiled as a module you will have to add
    >
    > options psmouse proto=bare
    >
    > to your /etc/modprobe.conf
    >
    > Btw, what device/protocol are you using in X? I'd advise setting it
    > to "dev/input/mice" and "ExplorerPS/2" so if your touchad is indeed
    > sending scroll events X would use them. Could you post your config,
    > please?

    I'm using the /dev/mouse device for X with protocol 'auto'.

    Here's the relevant portion of my XF86Config:

    Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier "Mouse0"
    Driver "mouse"
    Option "Protocol" "auto"
    Option "Device" "/dev/mouse"
    EndSection

    Unfortunately, I'm not currently physically at the machine (I only
    have ssh access currently), so I can't try this stuff right away.
    However, I will try your suggestions when I'm next at the machine
    later today.

    (Also, I'm now realizing that my subject for this thread was wrong, so
    I've edited it a bit.)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:09    [W:0.020 / U:62.372 seconds]