    SubjectRe: [BK] disconnected operation
    > OK, I cloned a new repository and started applying patches to it.  The
    > transcript of what I did is attached. You can see that after I
    > disconnect from the network, I get three emails imported before it spits
    > an error at me.

    OK, cool. We can keep going back and forth or if you wish you can send me
    the mailbox of patches and the cset key to which they should be applied
    and I'll try it.

    Can you do a "bk lease renew" before you start the process, then do a
    "bk lease show" to make sure it took? When it starts to fail I'd like
    to know what time your computer thinks it is. Is it possible that you
    are using your net connection to maintain your date and then when you
    disconnect your date warps forward? Does this always happen at the
    3rd commit?

    Thanks!
    --
    ---