    SubjectRe : Re: Intercepting system calls in Linux kernel 2.6.x
    I want to save the system call parameters in a
    table. I want to do this from the kernel module. For
    that, I want to replace the already existing system
    call handler by my own. Are there any other mechanisms
    for doing this without exporting system call table? If
    it is then plz suggest any one of them?

    --- wrote:

    > On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:45:53 PST, selvakumar
    > nagendran said:
    > > In linux kernel 2.6.x, what should we do to
    > intercept
    > > system calls? When I used sys_call_table from a
    > > module, it returned the following error 'undefined
    > > variable sys_call_table'. What is the way to
    > export
    > > system call table in kernel 2.6.x?
    > That's generally very deprecated.
    > What problem are you trying to solve by intercepting
    > system calls? There
    > may very well be some other way to achieve what
    > you're trying to do...

    Do you Yahoo!?

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:09    [W:0.048 / U:0.160 seconds]