SubjectRe: Linux 2.6.9 and the GPL Buyout

> >From this place of the world here, your "nation" is part of the United
> States of America (U.S.A.). For the purposes of international law,
> your "nation" would have to be subject to the international court of
> justice in The Hague, an institiution that is not recognized by the
> U.S.A.
>
> So I don't care about any "federal governement classified
> organization". As long as your "nation" does not have a seat at the
> U.N., you are a part of the U.S.A., just as Kansas.
>
> End of story. Stop spreading FUD.
>
> Regards
> Henning

This was the subject of a discussion in Washington DC in the oval
office during the signing of the Presidential Order by George Bush
validating our sovereign power in the US. We have representation
through the United States Government, and I discussed this project
with the Federal head of Education for the United States in
October when the Museum of the American Indian was dedicated in
Washington.

I am confident President Bush will adequately represent our interests
at the UN. All members of Linux are welcome to participate with us,
and since I am married to a German citizen who was just taken into
our Nation, you are welcome too Henning.

Jeff

P.S. I am traveling to Germany in March with my wife to visit her
family. If you let me know where you are in Germany, I'll pop in
for a visit.

:-)

> --
> Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen INTERMETA GmbH
> hps@intermeta.de +49 9131 50 654 0 http://www.intermeta.de/
>
> RedHat Certified Engineer -- Jakarta Turbine Development -- hero for hire
> Linux, Java, perl, Solaris -- Consulting, Training, Development
>
> What is more important to you...
> [ ] Product Security
> or [ ] Quality of Sales and Marketing Support
> -- actual question from a Microsoft customer survey
> -

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:08    [W:0.049 / U:0.184 seconds]