    On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Andrew Morton wrote:

    > - Lots of new patches, lots of little fixes all over the place.
    > - Probably the major change is the readahead rework, which may have
    > significant performance impacts on some workloads. Not necessarily good,
    > either...
    > - See below for the list of 31 patches which I have pending for 2.6.10. If
    > there are other patches here which should go in, please let me know.

    Fortunately with this -rc3-mm1 I no longer have the acpi_power_off problem that
    I had in -rc2-mm's, described in .

    OTOH, while I had no problems with the previous mm's or with 2.6.10-rc3, with
    - -rc3-mm1 kdm has an weird function: with kdm/unstable uptodate 4:3.3.1-3 from
    Debian it just restarts X when it's going to show the login/password form,
    restarting over and over.

    If further info is needed on this issue just ask: meanwhile I'll try to find
    which patch in -mm is doing this...

    Mind Booster Noori

    - --
    Marcos Daniel Marado Torres AKA Mind Booster Noori -
    () Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against html email, Microsoft
    /\ attachments and Software patents. They endanger the World.
    Sign a petition against patents:
    Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)
    Comment: Made with pgp4pine 1.76

    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:08    [W:0.022 / U:31.888 seconds]