    SubjectRe: performance of filesystem xattrs with Samba4
    Would you be willing to do some variation on it that scaled itself to
    the size of the machine, and generated disk load rather than fitting in ram?

    I hope you understand my reluctance to optimize for tests that fit into
    ram.....

    Thanks,

    Hans

    >Finally, I should note that Spec is considering adding CIFS
    >benchmarking to their suite of benchmarks. Interestingly, they are
    >looking at using something based on my nbench tool, or something close
    >to it, so eventually nbench might become the more "official"
    >benchmark. That would certainly be an interesting turn of events :)
    >
    >Cheers, Tridge

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:08    [W:3.831 / U:0.020 seconds]