    SubjectRe: code bloat [was Re: Semaphore assembly-code bug]
    El Sun, 31 Oct 2004 12:53:21 -0800 Z Smith <plinius@comcast.net> escribió:

    > But not everyone can tolerate today's level of bloat.

    Sadly it's true, but in the other hand I haven't seen something like gnome/kde
    which don't eats lots of resources (mac os x and XP are not better, beos was
    better they say), which makes me think that building a desktop environment
    without eating lots of resources is not easy. Well, and your projct is also
    bloat in some ways...it's small and all that but putting a graphics system
    inside the kernel is one of the best definitions of "bloat" you can find...

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:07    [W:0.022 / U:0.196 seconds]