SubjectRe: [openib-general] InfiniBand incompatible with the Linux kernel?
    Greg> All I know is a number of different people, from different
Greg> companies are suddenly very worried about this. The fact
Greg> that they don't want to comment on it in public leads me to
Greg> believe that there is something behind their fears.

Hmm, I haven't heard anything. I guess I'm out of the loop.

Greg> One specific IBTA member has issues with the adaption of
Greg> Linux, and has already done one thing to restrict a full IB
Greg> implementation that would work on Linux.

Microsoft is actually no longer an IBTA member.

Thanks,
Roland

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:06    [W:0.061 / U:0.360 seconds]