SubjectRe: BK kernel workflow
On Fri, Oct 29, 2004 at 09:26:44PM +0200, Ramón Rey Vicente wrote:
> | Use of commercial software is not a right. It's a privilage granted by a
> | liscense. You do not have a 'right' to Windows, or Linux, or $foo.
>
> Of course, but you have the right of freedom, and the freedom of
> contributing to other SCM...
>
> The license of BK is like MacDonalds made me sign a contract forbiding
> me to eat the Burger King chips.

GOOD LORD you people a re fsking annoying. You make these outrageous
claims that are based in nothing but your own deluded self-righteous
brain's skewed reality.

If you want a hamburger analogy, you're WAY off base. The license of BK
is like McDonalds saying you can have all the free hamburgers you want,
but you can NOT have them if you are trying to recreate the secret sauce
recipe.

And again - IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE LICENSE, DON'T USE THE SOFTWARE.

And please, for the sake of GOD shut up.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:07    [W:0.182 / U:0.424 seconds]