    SubjectOnyro.com | Athens Greece
    From

    Onyro.com is proud to announce that it has successfully re-opened its doors for business in Athens, Greece.

    Our new clients include: Toyota Hellas, Unibrain & EuroLease and we are in search for many more. Please view our website for more info.

    http://www.onyro.com

    Our new address is now Onyro Evs, Paraschou 11, 15233, Chalandri, Athens, Greece
    Tel.: +30 210 6830882

    ----
    Anthony Kyriazis
    Creative Managing Director

    http://www.onyro.com

    Onyro Ltd
    Paraschou 11, 15233, Chalandri,
    Athens, Greece

    Tel.: +30 210 6830882
    Mob.: +30 6937484510

    ----
    Hosted by (mt) mediatemple
    http://www.mediatemple.net
    ----
    Email Disclaimer:
    on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.