    SubjectRe: 2.6.9bk6 msdos fs OOPS
    On Thursday 28 October 2004 05:23, OGAWA Hirofumi wrote:
    >Nigel Kukard <> writes:
    >> OOPS is 100% reproducable. I boot into X, and run eog
    >> /mnt/camera/dcim/100cresi and BANG.
    >This is known problem. Can you please try the following patch?
    >Then, please send debugging output.

    This still applies cleanly to 2.6.10-rc1-bk6, so I'm building it to
    test also. I have an Olympus C-3020 that mounts as a vfat file
    system over usb. It has been somewhat of a problem if the card has
    quite a few pix on it, I must copy, and delete, from the bottom of
    the dirlisting else it goes read-only on me. When the build is done,
    I'll try mounting it to see if this also gives an Oops, then reboot
    and try again, and report the results.

    Cheers, Gene
    -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
    99.28% setiathome rank, not too shabby for a WV hillbilly attorneys please note, additions to this message
    by Gene Heskett are:

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:07    [W:0.020 / U:2.944 seconds]