    SubjectRe: 2.6.9bk6 msdos fs OOPS
    Date
    On Thursday 28 October 2004 05:23, OGAWA Hirofumi wrote:
    >Nigel Kukard <nkukard@lbsd.net> writes:
    >> OOPS is 100% reproducable. I boot into X, and run eog
    >> /mnt/camera/dcim/100cresi and BANG.
    >
    >This is known problem. Can you please try the following patch?
    >Then, please send debugging output.
    >
    >Thanks.

    This still applies cleanly to 2.6.10-rc1-bk6, so I'm building it to
    test also. I have an Olympus C-3020 that mounts as a vfat file
    system over usb. It has been somewhat of a problem if the card has
    quite a few pix on it, I must copy, and delete, from the bottom of
    the dirlisting else it goes read-only on me. When the build is done,
    I'll try mounting it to see if this also gives an Oops, then reboot
    and try again, and report the results.

    --
    Cheers, Gene
    -Ed Howdershelt (Author)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:07    [W:0.025 / U:91.204 seconds]