SubjectRe: BK kernel workflow
Hi,

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Larry McVoy wrote:

> You are mistakenly assuming that the way BK stores the data, or does
> merges, or synchronizes is what we think is worth protecting, and you
> are pretty much wrong.

Does that mean you don't mind if someones export the changeset information
in an useful way? All I need is pretty much the information that already
comes via the commit list (actually in the format used until May, where
it still contained information about renames) plus some useful identifiers
to identify the predecessors of a changeset.

bye, Roman

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:07    [W:0.535 / U:0.060 seconds]