SubjectRe: BK kernel workflow

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:

> as a matter of fact nobody can know how the workflow would be if _all_
> kernel developers would have been able to take advantage of a
> distributed revision control system in the last ~3 years.

.. and nobody knows how the universe would look if the speed of light
wasn't constant.

Your point is pointless. No such distributed revision control system
exists. And without BK, the people who have worked on them wouldn't
largely even understand what's wrong with CVS.

In fact, I find that people largely _still_ don't understand what's wrong
with CVS, and are still trying to just make another CVS thing.

So give Larry the credit he deserves, even if you dislike the license.

Linus