    SubjectRe: Linux v2.6.9 and GPL Buyout
    On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 16:58 -0600, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:
    > Yes. I can do even better.
    > I met with Darl McBride this afternoon regarding the GrokSmear postings
    > (First time I've ever met him) at SCO's request

    Jeff,

    the world is watching breathlessly your selfless and devotional efforts
    to rescue Linux.

    I'm answering late because I was requested to meet a couple of people to
    report about your invaluable efforts for freedom, justice and the world.

    The Pope told me tonight in a private conversation, that he's
    considering to beatify you as soon as possible.

    The Nobel Peace Prize Committee called for an unscheduled emergency
    meeting to replace the already choosen candidate by you and Darl.

    The International Law Association want's you to be their honorary member
    along with a PhD honoris causae to honour your unmatched ability to
    analyse a number of complex lawsuits during a coffee talk at SCO.

    Finally I met Santa Claus and he asked me, if it's really a good idea to
    bring you more of the Peyote stuff as you asked for on your wish list.

    I'm awestruck.

    Yours sincerely,

    tglx, member of the IPTTA (International Psychodelic Tale Teller
    Association)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:07    [W:0.023 / U:31.312 seconds]