SubjectRe: Linux v2.6.9 and GPL Buyout
On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 16:58 -0600, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:
> Yes. I can do even better.
> I met with Darl McBride this afternoon regarding the GrokSmear postings
> (First time I've ever met him) at SCO's request

the world is watching breathlessly your selfless and devotional efforts
to rescue Linux.

I'm answering late because I was requested to meet a couple of people to
report about your invaluable efforts for freedom, justice and the world.

The Pope told me tonight in a private conversation, that he's
considering to beatify you as soon as possible.

The Nobel Peace Prize Committee called for an unscheduled emergency
meeting to replace the already choosen candidate by you and Darl.

The International Law Association want's you to be their honorary member
along with a PhD honoris causae to honour your unmatched ability to
analyse a number of complex lawsuits during a coffee talk at SCO.

Finally I met Santa Claus and he asked me, if it's really a good idea to
bring you more of the Peyote stuff as you asked for on your wish list.

I'm awestruck.

Yours sincerely,

tglx, member of the IPTTA (International Psychodelic Tale Teller