    SubjectRe: Linux v2.6.9 and GPL Buyout
    Thomas Gleixner wrote:
    > On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 16:58 -0600, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:
    > > Yes. I can do even better.
    > > I met with Darl McBride this afternoon regarding the GrokSmear postings
    > > (First time I've ever met him) at SCO's request
    > Jeff,
    > the world is watching breathlessly your selfless and devotional efforts
    > to rescue Linux.
    > I'm answering late because I was requested to meet a couple of people to
    > report about your invaluable efforts for freedom, justice and the world.
    > The Pope told me tonight in a private conversation, that he's
    > considering to beatify you as soon as possible.
    > The Nobel Peace Prize Committee called for an unscheduled emergency
    > meeting to replace the already choosen candidate by you and Darl.
    > The International Law Association want's you to be their honorary member
    > along with a PhD honoris causae to honour your unmatched ability to
    > analyse a number of complex lawsuits during a coffee talk at SCO.
    > Finally I met Santa Claus and he asked me, if it's really a good idea to
    > bring you more of the Peyote stuff as you asked for on your wish list.
    > I'm awestruck.
    > Yours sincerely,
    > tglx, member of the IPTTA (International Psychodelic Tale Teller
    > Association)

    Do we have some "Best of LKML" repository somewhere? This one
    would surely get my vote to enter it :)

    (Now, if only Jeff would spare us dial-uppers all this wasted
    bandwidth, *that*'d be something I would show gratitude for

    Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

    Can't you see
    It all makes perfect sense
    Expressed in dollar and cents
    Pounds shillings and pence
    (Roger Waters)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:07    [W:0.022 / U:19.244 seconds]