SubjectRe: Linux v2.6.9 and GPL Buyout
Date
Thomas Gleixner wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 16:58 -0600, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:
> > Yes. I can do even better.
> > I met with Darl McBride this afternoon regarding the GrokSmear postings
> > (First time I've ever met him) at SCO's request
>
> Jeff,
>
> the world is watching breathlessly your selfless and devotional efforts
> to rescue Linux.
>
> I'm answering late because I was requested to meet a couple of people to
> report about your invaluable efforts for freedom, justice and the world.
>
> The Pope told me tonight in a private conversation, that he's
> considering to beatify you as soon as possible.
>
> The Nobel Peace Prize Committee called for an unscheduled emergency
> meeting to replace the already choosen candidate by you and Darl.
>
> The International Law Association want's you to be their honorary member
> along with a PhD honoris causae to honour your unmatched ability to
> analyse a number of complex lawsuits during a coffee talk at SCO.
>
> Finally I met Santa Claus and he asked me, if it's really a good idea to
> bring you more of the Peyote stuff as you asked for on your wish list.
>
> I'm awestruck.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> tglx, member of the IPTTA (International Psychodelic Tale Teller
> Association)

Do we have some "Best of LKML" repository somewhere? This one
would surely get my vote to enter it :)

(Now, if only Jeff would spare us dial-uppers all this wasted
bandwidth, *that*'d be something I would show gratitude for
...)

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

Can't you see
It all makes perfect sense
Expressed in dollar and cents
Pounds shillings and pence
(Roger Waters)

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:07    [W:6.591 / U:0.528 seconds]