    SubjectRe: ATA/133 Problems with multiple cards

    just to let anyone know if you were following this i replaced the
    promise ata/133 card with a highpoint card and now strangly everything
    works fine.

    I also found various places on the internet that suggest promise actually
    limit there card and make 3 of them not work toether in an attempt to
    force you to buy there larger more expensive raid5 cards (8 channel).

    James