    SubjectRe: Linux v2.6.9 and GPL Buyout
    Jeff V. Merkey wrote:
    > I've got plenty of peyote around -- just watered them this morning.

    What happened to your peyote-based cure for arthritis? I can't seem to
    find either timpanogas.org or utah-nac.org at the moment.

    > Dump the FS's and NUMA guys. Then you are nearly there for being
    > squeaky clean.

    Now, far be it for this old Coyote to sense something amiss in a person
    who's associated with both SCO and a controlled substance. Yes, I'm
    aware of recent Utah Court rulings; they only apply to members of the
    Native American Church.

    Not that SCO would mind "tainting" Linux by associating its developers
    with an illegal substance...

    Gosh darn, there I go again, getting all conspiratorial...

    ..Scott

    --
    Scott Robert Ladd
    site: http://www.coyotegulch.com