    Subjectback to -rc4
    Date
    Greetings all;

    Just a note to say that I've rebooted to 2.6.9-rc4, final is doing
    something to the x apps. I've had mozilla 1.7.3 crash silently 5 or
    6 times since I booted to final, and kmail just died the same way 6
    times in about 20 minutes. When they go away, you can click on the
    close button, and the system will eventually ask if you want to kill
    the app, so you do. And when you restart it, the app has been
    totally restored to the place it was when it went out for lunch, and
    works normally again till the next time.

    There are no messages in the logs when this occurs. The only
    difference in the .config is I had turned an ATI option on in the agp
    section.

    I'll turn it back off and try 2.6.9-final again.

    --
    Cheers, Gene
    -Ed Howdershelt (Author)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:07    [W:0.021 / U:1.900 seconds]