SubjectRe: Build problems with APM/Subarch type
From
> Raj wrote:
>>>Using an editor or make *config? which *config?
>>>

>> xconfig

>>>Yep, I see that also.

>>>Do you/we/maintainer know that APM is not applicable to all of the
>>>other PC sub-arches?
>>>
>>>I agree that it should be fixed, one way or another.
>>

>> i am not aware much about the apm dependencies. maintainers might answer
>> this more correctly.
>
> True. I should have copied Andrey on it earlier.
>
> Andrey, any thoughts about how to keep VISWS from building APM
> support? use Kconfig? or does VISWS support APM?

IMHO Kconfig is the best choise. VISWS has no PC compatible BIOS at all,
it uses ARC compilant firmware for startup and configuration. Even though
this firmware does limited BIOS emulation for running ROMs on PCI cards, i
dont think it has working APM BIOS implementation.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:07    [W:0.061 / U:1.120 seconds]