Subject[patch 0/17] UML updates, which must be merged before 2.6.9
Date
Andrew, sorry for sending these patches so late, but they are (mostly
one-liners) needed to fix either warnings in compilation (the patches are
safe) or probable bugs which are created by these warnings.

The Makefile patch are of another kind: actually, when I send that couple of
patches merged before -rc3, they were against my tree and absolutely
incorrect against Linus tree; sorry for not checking that; in fact UML does
not link with neither -rc3 nor -rc4 (also due to a compilation bug I already
fixed for -rc3). However, this Makefile fixes fix everything, have been
longly tested in public (hanging both in my tree, in SuSE UML tree and in
Jeff Dike's tree).

Finally, I'm sending a patch for a network corruption which is very nasty;
it's a one-liner, a resync against the copied original code and I've actually
tested it works perfectly.

So, please, even if now we are in a hurry after -rc4, merge them. It's the
only possibility for UML to actually work "out of the box".

Oh well, and sorry for sending "[uml-devel] [patch 4/6] uml: don't declare
cpu_online - fix compilation error" - I just noticed it's included in
2.6.9-rc4-mm1. All the rest applies without even any offsets to that tree,
too.

Thanks a lot for your help.
--
Paolo Giarrusso, aka Blaisorblade