SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] QLogic qla2xxx driver update available (v8.00.00b7).
Christoph Hellwig [] wrote:
> > Also some partial information of the other hba api
> > functions could be supported though other sysfs attributes but the sends
> > would still need to use the old interface.
> With sends are you referring to function that support certain scsi
> commands like report luns and report capacity? We have a perfectly
> fine interface for that and it's SG_IO..

I was thinking about the fabric management functions section of the
spec. I would believe that the SG_IO should be able to handle the SCSI
information functions section (though I have used this interface very

Michael Anderson

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.050 / U:1.860 seconds]