SubjectRe: file system technical comparisons

I already gave a look to reiser4, but I have some difficoultis with dancing
tree structure.

But definitelly I was waiting for an extent based FS
as we talked about this more than one year and a half ago,
when you described me
your plans for reiser in an interview on Linux&C.

Now, will have to find some time to set up a test, possibly on a 64 bit CPU.

bests

Luigi