    SubjectRe: [OFFTOPIC] "smack the penguin"

    1213.6, as a matter of fact ;-)
    Well, I guess that with this URL you pro's will get really higher hi-scores...

    Mind Booster Noori

    - --
    Marcos Daniel Marado Torres AKA Mind Booster Noori
    /"\ http://student.dei.uc.pt/~marado
    \ / marado@student.dei.uc.pt
    X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
    / \ against HTML e-mail and Micro$oft attachments

    On Sat, 24 Jan 2004, Marcos D. Marado Torres wrote:

    > My record:
    > 1210.8
    >
    > Trick:
    > http://www.mironov.net/pingu/pingu3.swf
    >

    > Mind Booster Noori
    >
    > --
    > Marcos Daniel Marado Torres AKA Mind Booster Noori
    > /"\ http://student.dei.uc.pt/~marado
    > \ / marado@student.dei.uc.pt
    > X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
    > / \ against HTML e-mail and Micro$oft attachments
    >
    > On Sat, 24 Jan 2004, Han Boetes wrote:
    >
    > > Måns Rullgård wrote:

    > > > I've gotten over 500 on my 2 GHz laptop running Linux 2.6.1. Even
    > > > this fairly fast machine the flash thing frequently freezes for a
    > > > split second.
    > >
    > > If you download the flashfile and then open that file in your browser
    > > you'll see a part hidden from the sight by the html-frame. Then you will
    > > also understand the freeze. :)
    > >

    > > # Han
    > > -
    > >

    > -

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:00    [W:0.025 / U:1.176 seconds]