    SubjectRe: logic error in radeonfb.
    On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 05:46:35PM +1100, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
    > On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 17:35, davej@redhat.com wrote:
    > > Looks like another instance of a ! in the wrong place.
    >
    > Ohh, and _oooold_ bug fixed a long time ago in 2.4. There may actually
    > be another occurence of this one elsewhere iirc. I'll check that.

    Back then someone came up with a cool one-liner that grepped for
    suspicious if's with !'s, it seems no-one ever did the same for 2.6,
    as there were a few others (see seperate mails for patches).

    > that this code is powermac specific anyway and that old radeonfb doesn't
    > work very well on a lot of powermacs, so it's not very urgent. The new
    > radeonfb which has that fixed for a long time will get in along with
    > the fbdev updates as soon as I'm finished cleaning them up.

    Ok, If this is going to make your merge more difficult, feel free to ignore it.

    Dave

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:00    [W:3.680 / U:0.136 seconds]