SubjectRe: Help port swsusp to ppc.
I'm really interested to see how you are going to initiate and execute
the suspend.

Perhaps I'm just ignorant, but I can't see how you can do it without
resorting to the same tricks we use now with regards to CPU context. I
think you're going to find yourself reinventing the wheel.

Regards,

Nigel

--
My work on Software Suspend is graciously brought to you by
LinuxFund.org.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:00    [W:0.117 / U:0.028 seconds]