    SubjectRe: 2.6.1 oops w/ reiserfs + deadline elevator
    On Wed, Jan 14 2004, wrote:
    > I'm getting the following oops with our DBT-2 workload. It appears that
    > I can only reproduce the problem with a combination of an aacraid
    > controller, reiserfs, and the deadline elevator. I'm also using lvm2
    > but I can't really try to do the same test without lvm2 though. I have
    > seen everything behave properly with the AS elevator or without an
    > aacraid controller.

    I don't believe this has anything to do with the io scheduler, it looks
    clearly like a problem deep inside the aac driver (and thus completely
    io scheduler independent). The fact that it triggers with deadline is
    likely completely coincidental.

    Looks like scsicmd->scsi_done == NULL which is very odd. You may want to
    try and add some debug prints checking that (and dumping scsicmd state)

    Jens Axboe

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:00    [W:0.046 / U:6.872 seconds]