Subjectlatest checkstack.pl
Hi!

Not sure when I posted my last version and Andreas just sent me some
small improvements, including ia64 support.

Since I'm off for something a bit bigger right now, here is the latest
working code. Dan Kegel, Andreas and maybe others have some small
updates, nothing major, but still nice. So if anyone wants to use it
or even maintain it, just go ahead.

In a while, there should be a big improvement to it, so I prefer to
ignore most of the small stuff for now. A lot of it may become
obsolete anyway, once my vaporware comes into being.

Jörn

--
The wise man seeks everything in himself; the ignorant man tries to get
everything from somebody else.

[unhandled content-type:application/x-perl]

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:48    [W:0.038 / U:0.188 seconds]