SubjectRe: 2.6.0-test4 on to mpegs and DVB
tonildg wrote:

> Couldn't it be caused by the Xfree configuration? I see you have a
> Nvidia card. Have you compiled the Nvidia closed and fu*king module for
> a 2.6.0-test4 kernel (if it is available ¿?¿?) ?

Twice posted. The first time I replied to you in person.
The answer is NO!. Default X11 rivafb stuff.
If it was NVIDIA special stuff the kernel would say "TAINTED" on the
insmod. It obviously dosen't!
NOT TAINTED!

The only tainting on that card is replacing the default heatsink with a
huge one, silver heatsink paste and a processor fan. It takes up 2 pci
slots too but runs very cool. In fact, if you put your finger on the
downside of the circuit board, you feel no heat. Try that on your card.
It is an absolutely rock solid video card with XFree drivers and 3+
years of use.

Again, NOT TAINTED, GOOD HARDWARE, Opensource software, GPL. OK?

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:48    [W:0.053 / U:2.136 seconds]