    SubjectCall of tty->driver.write provides segmentation fault
    Date
    Hi,

    I'm currently contriving a network driver using the serial port.
    I've created my own line discipline (and tests prove it reads well), but I
    can't write to the port : I tried to use tty->driver.write(tty, 0, msg,
    strlen(msg)) (the same way that in printk.c, i.e. after testing that
    tty->driver.write exists) but it crashs into a segmentation fault.
    Since the driver implementation is not mine (I'm just using the serial
    module), I can't check the function's address, but I believe the tty is ok (it
    is the same I use for the line discipline).

    Does anyone know in which way I can search a solution ?
    Thanks,
    --
    Laurent Hugé.