SubjectRE: Where do I send APIC victims?
If interrupts work with acpi=off, but otherwise don't, then:

--begin quote--

Please file a bug at http://bugzilla.kernel.org/
Category: Power Management
Componenet: ACPI

Please attach the output from dmidecide, available in /usr/sbin/, or
here:
http://www.nongnu.org/dmidecode/

Please attach the output from acpidmp, available in /usr/sbin/, or in
here
http://www.intel.com/technology/iapc/acpi/downloads/pmtools-20010730.tar
.gz

Please attach /proc/interrupts and the dmesg output showing the failure,
if possible.

--end quote--

This answer is the same no matter who built the system.

Thanks,
-Len

Ps. Needless to say, this is a hot issue and has become hotter as more
people are enabling ACPI. There are a number of bugs open on this
topic already with fixes in the works -- so check for dupes.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:48    [W:0.027 / U:0.656 seconds]