    SubjectRe: Quota Hash Abstraction 2.6.0-test2
    On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 02:56:58PM +0000, bill davidsen wrote:
    > In article <20030731184341.GA21078@www.13thfloor.at>,
    > Herbert =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=F6tzl?= <herbert@13thfloor.at> wrote:
    >
    > Is any of this, particularly the work mentioned in the last paragraph
    > getting into the mail kernel?

    the quota fix was included in the next (test) release
    so default quota will work again ...

    the Quota Hash Abstraction is neither a (big) performance
    gain nor a feature bonus for the end user ... it is more
    an enhancement to the code itself, allowing to have more
    than one quota hash for arbitrary purposes ...

    I doubt, that this code will ever make it into mainline
    without another 'good' reason to use it, but maybe the
    --bind mount quota stuff would be such a reason, if the
    interest for such things will eventually grow ...

    HTH,
    Herbert