SubjectRe: Quota Hash Abstraction 2.6.0-test2
On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 02:56:58PM +0000, bill davidsen wrote:
> In article <>,
> Herbert =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=F6tzl?= <> wrote:
> Is any of this, particularly the work mentioned in the last paragraph
> getting into the mail kernel?

the quota fix was included in the next (test) release
so default quota will work again ...

the Quota Hash Abstraction is neither a (big) performance
gain nor a feature bonus for the end user ... it is more
an enhancement to the code itself, allowing to have more
than one quota hash for arbitrary purposes ...

I doubt, that this code will ever make it into mainline
without another 'good' reason to use it, but maybe the
--bind mount quota stuff would be such a reason, if the
interest for such things will eventually grow ...