    SubjectRe: [OT] Re: ATTACK TO MY SYSTEM
    > First, apologies to all since this is technically offtopic, but there
    > does seem to be enough interest in this subject that I'll provide a
    > short answer here.

    Hate to keep it going, but...

    > The problem with the W32.Swen.A@mm worm/virus became severe enough that
    > my home account on 56k dialup was almost unusable. I've been getting
    > hundreds of these large emails per day for the past several days, and
    > the problem seems to be getting worse, not better.

    I'm running my own mailserver and it's hard not to accept it. I have
    basically done checks in the from and to headers. If it appears as a virus,
    i lockout the smtp sender. It's not permenant. When the virus stops, i
    unblock every one.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:48    [W:0.018 / U:47.912 seconds]