    Subjectiptables kernel

    I have problems with iptables and openmosix system. The kernel is halted
    when I write DENY by default in INPUT keys. This machine boot from net
    and have root in other coputer..

    What is the solution ? ( and problem:( )

    My kernel 2.4.20 - with openmosix patch
    (same problem if don't work with openmosix patch)

    Can this kernel work with DENY politic boot first from net ?

    > Kills those virus spams to 100% with 0% false positives so far.
    > Problem solved, EOT.

    I build an automatic system. This read mails from any folder of my
    client, update a list with bad ip's (spamers) and update firewall with
    new ips. Now the attack to my system is very small. I have more of 1000
    senders checked ;)

    Thanks to all !

    La riqueza consiste mucho más en el disfrute que en la posesión".
    Aristóteles (384 a.C.-322 a.C.)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:48    [W:0.020 / U:0.928 seconds]