    SubjectRE: People, not GPL [was: Re: Driver Model]
    On Sad, 2003-09-13 at 01:29, Matt D. Robinson wrote:

    > FUD, Inc. If these really did exist, they would be more commonly

    It has happened. If you want to call me a liar feel free. Its your right
    in a free society. It doesn't change the facts however.

    Adding hooks for a proprietary module is a dubious practice. Doing it as
    part of a two way arrangement with a proprietary vendor producing a non
    free module is extremely unwise indeed.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:48    [W:0.034 / U:0.172 seconds]