    SubjectRe: VM problem leads to laptop freeze
    Eugene Teo <eugene.teo@eugeneteo.net> wrote:

    > <quote sender="Eugene Teo">
    > > Hi everyone,
    > >
    > > I was using kernel 2.6.0-test2-mm3. As usual, I anticipated that
    > > I will have a random freeze, and true enough, I have one after a
    > > few hours.
    > >
    > > I have attached the log. Please take a look, and advise.
    > >
    > Please let me know if you need more info other than my logs. I am
    > all here to provide any relevant information so that this can be
    > fixed :/

    Can't suggest much really.

    - see if it happens on another machine

    - deconfigure unessential kernel features. Start out with an utterly
    minimum config to boot, see if that's stable. If so, start adding things
    back in until it fails.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:47    [W:0.018 / U:59.504 seconds]