    Subjectbandwidth for (good news)
    FYI - we're working with several vendors to try and get more bandwidth
    for We think we have a line on a deal where we can get a
    full T1 just for for about $500/month. If we get that then
    we'll turn on the patch server feature so you can hit any URL and get a
    regular diff -Nur style patch for that changeset (or range of changesets).

    We've avoiding turning on that feature in the past because we share the
    T1 line that lives on with all the rest of bitmover and we are
    partialy a distributed company. We do VOIP phones and when you guys clone
    a repo our phones don't work - that makes us look bad during a sales call.
    I'm not complaining, we get nice stress testing from bkbits so you should
    hammer on it all you want but I'd like it if we could really encourage
    that more. Turning on a patch server should do the trick.

    ETA on this is a month.
    Larry McVoy lm at

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:48    [W:0.022 / U:2.196 seconds]