SubjectRE: [2.6.0-test3] Hyperthreading gone
Hugh,
My changes go to Marcelo via Andy. This one has been waiting in his
staging area while he was out on vacation. Now that he is back --
unless something broke in his tree -- I assume he'll be sending it along
to Marcelo shortly.

Cheers,
-Len

Ps. If you'd like to see the code, here it is:
Andy's tree:
http://linux-acpi.bkbits.net:8080/linux-acpi-2.4
Len's tree:
http://linux-acpi.bkbits.net:8080/to-andy-2.4

Pps. Feel free to use my intel e-mail account -- I use my yahoo account
mostly to reduce spam so I don't read it every day.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:47    [W:0.055 / U:0.276 seconds]