SubjectRe: 2.4.21/2.4.22-rc1: IDE error message on startup

Given the early nature of the test, its design was to catch devices which
fail to issue an abort for unsupported command sets. This was to be a
means to flag the device as possible non-compliant. It is okay to remove
or delete all, as clearly early warnings about standard command sets not
being supported was a silly design on my part.

Making all error messages hide by far is superior than exposing a
potential problem with hardware. Maybe exposing the facts of media
forensics would clarify the issues; however, it is not that important.

Regards,

--a