    Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

    | * Gene Heskett <>:
    |>On Thursday 31 July 2003 20:57, Ronald Jerome wrote:
    |>>Logo has dissapeared after 2.6.0-test1-mm2.
    |>>I would have thought test2-mm2 would have patched the problem?
    |>I have a blue bar a couple of inches high with test2-mm2, but I've
    |>never actually seen the logo when booting 2.6. What options trigger
    |>that properly?
    | Same here. I have all the logo options activated, yet I only get a
    | black bar on top of the screen when booting with a fraembuffer console.

    I've had it work on my main machine, which uses the Radeon framebuffer,
    but on my laptop, which uses the VESA framebuffer, I get the same thing.

    I might try again later using the NeoMagic framebuffer and see if the
    fault still exists. If it works on the laptop using the neomagic
    framebuffer, that might point to a problem with the VESA driver.

    This is with Linux 2.6.0-test1. (I wasn't aware of the existance of
    2.6.0-test2 until I subscribed to this list less than 24 hours ago)

    - --
    | Stuart Longland stuartl at |
    | Brisbane Mesh Node: 719 |
    | I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on a tape somewhere |
    | Griffith Student No: Course: Bachelor/IT (Nathan) |
    Version: GnuPG v1.2.2 (MingW32)
    Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla -

    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:47    [W:0.022 / U:19.848 seconds]