SubjectRE: 2.5.x module make questions
Date
Thanks Sam and Robin!

I read kbuild/makefile.txt several times and could not find the answer fit my need. It looks like I have to change my source tree structure. I was refering to scsi/aic7xxx/ but not getting solution either. Now I am going to look into arch/Makefiles.

Appreciate your help, always!

Eddie

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:47    [W:0.033 / U:0.092 seconds]