SubjectRe: WINE + Galciv + Con Kolivas's 011 patch to 2.6.0-test2
I tried O11. Still chuggy in the AVIs and then locks out input into X. I
switch to Alt-F1 console and hear the video advance, switch back, it
pauses, switch to Alt-F1 etc. to get it through the video and then it's

Incidentally, I moved my /home to another hard drive last night (same
7200 rpms) to get more space. It makes no difference to performance.
260-test2-vanilla was quite good and -mm1 and -O11 are chuggy and lock
out input to X and require switching to virtual console to advance
through the videos.

If there is some other data I can provide you, let me know.