    Subjectsnap support in linux

    I am writing a network driver for 2.4.10 kernel on ARM Integrator. It
    works almost properly by now(normal telnet, ftp etc works). Now we are
    tring to do some tests. It seems it refuse to response to the SNAP
    frame. We are pretty sure the hardware received it and passed it to the
    driver, the driver then passed it to the kernel. But the problem is the
    kernel won't reponse to it.

    Is this a issue for the network setting of the running Linux box or some
    thing else? Does SNAP frame work by default or is there some thing need
    to be done at the driver level? Please help.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:47    [W:0.019 / U:0.084 seconds]