    SubjectRe: Ingo Molnar and Con Kolivas 2.6 scheduler patches
    Eugene Teo escribe el 26/07/03 12:10:
    > What I really want to see is the best of both worlds if possible.
    > Well, some may be more keen to see responsiveness in work-related
    > tasks, there are others who wants more responsiveness in their
    > leisure-related work. I hope that Con do not stop developing his
    > interactive improvements just because mingo is starting to work
    > his too.

    Of course! Let us have the choice between different kernel patches for
    different latency and responsiveness needs, and let us build whichever
    kernel we want, according to the use we intend to give to our system.

    Regards, Ismael

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:47    [W:0.039 / U:13.400 seconds]